I always think this is a great way to do a quick update and progress report so, if we were having coffee, I would tell you…
- It is nearly three weeks since I eliminated virtually ALL chocolate from my diet…. agh….! And yes, I am still smiling.
- My cat loves my new meditation time. It would seem to be a perfect opportunity for her to lick me from head to toe. I am not sure if that is because she thinks I am dead, but I am going to take it as affection.
- I am going on holiday on Sunday for a week – yay! Back to the Isle of Man which some of you may remember I fell completely and utterly in love with last time we went. I have had to promise my eldest that I will not mention moving there at all… sigh…
- I have found a great new app/game on the iPad. It’s called Farmville 2 (I think it is somehow connected with Facebook). Anyway, according to my eldest, it is seriously uncool. Needless to say, I play it at full volume whenever he is in the vicinity.
- Despite two whole weeks of ‘healthy eating’, I have yet to lose 1lb! I am thinking that this is because I am currently building muscle…. I am deluded, aren’t I?
- I have successfully switched to non fat milk. The rest of the family are turning their noses up at what they call ‘white coloured water’, but hey, I don’t mind it and they don’t have to drink it.
- I am still on schedule with the book editing which is great. I think this is probably the first time that the schedule has stayed in place for longer than a couple of weeks so we are definitely moving in the right direction.
- My new treadmill is wonderful. Compared to the old one that had frankly, had enough, it is smooth and quiet and beautiful. Can a treadmill be beautiful?
- I have managed to stick to my stretching exercises for my back and neck and am coping with the pain better than I was before. I won’t be seeing my osteopath until I get back from holiday so I will find out then whether or not the work that I am doing is paying off.
- And finally, I will admit that I am going to the cinema to see Fifty Shades of Grey. Yup. My friend and I are going in a couple of weeks time. Sorry folks, but it has to be done!
I hope you enjoyed this little slice of my life and I will be back in a week – providing that I haven’t upped sticks and moved…
Have a great week WordPress,